Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this site, including information provided at the time of subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- if you submit a curriculum vitae/resume and application for our consideration we reserve the right to keep that data file for a reasonable period of time.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
SAINT does not utilise cookies.
We utilise your information in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals.
We may disclose your personal information to staff members within SAINT.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
The SAINT website contain links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.